Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Homework

Believe it or not. I'm sitting here and it's 11.30pm and I'm trying to finish my biology homework. I thought it was a genius idea to take one of my classes during summertime to make my schoolwork a little bit (very little) easier.... Jeez, how much did I know how hard it would be to take this class in Finnish instead of Swedish. Haha. My test is scheduled next week and I need to get a good grade!

Today was extremely uneventful. I just did my homework (such a geek) and went to practice. Practice was awful! It was strictly outside which meant nothing more than running, running and some more running. It was like track all over again (not like I did it ever properly, haha). After practice I hung out with a couple of friends.


It made me so happy to see pop tarts and reese's, not that I ever ate any of those in the States because I don't enjoy them, but still! 


Back to the land of tall, blue eyed blonds! 

No comments: