Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I love pretty things and clever words

So I think I mentioned before that I'm going to decorate my room this summer... It's happening later on because of my mom's summer vacation, BUT it is happening. Haha! Well, I had a bunch of pictures from years before and from my year in the States and I had no clue what to do with them... Well I get clever every now and then and thought to myself that I love two things, photographs (the old fashioned way) and making collages..... AND I so happened to have a whole wall of white emptiness.........


p.s my walls are the hideous color of red and my rooms a mess... 
p.p.s the wall is still a work in progress.

Today was awesome. Tomorrow I'm getting my friend back (she was in Michigan for a year) AND I have work (not so great) and driving school. The positive thing is that I will get a call from my driving instructor in a week to start my lessons! Yay for me :)


No comments: