Tuesday, July 3, 2012

driving

I'm so happy right now!!! Haha, I just finished a hard core pilates workout. If any of y'all are interested in trying then youtube has some really good ones! They're called POP-pilates and they make your body ache the next day! Sorry for all the workout writing. It's just a really big part of my life and I'm on a mission to getting that body I've always wanted!

Okay, my day started of good. My dad and I picked up a box with the rest of my stuff and the box just made my day from the start! My best friends had written on the box and it made me smile <3 (YES, I do miss y'all too). The really exciting part of the day was that I finally had my first lesson in driving!! Haha, I was so scared about figuring out the stick, but it was so easy! I can't wait for tomorrow and lesson #2. Driver's license, here I come!




No comments: