Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

Brought absolutely no bad luck whatsoever! My day was perfect.
I didn't do anything during the day, but in the afternoon Jasmin picked me up and we drove to town. I had some shopping to do, also found a cute dress for myself! At 7 we went and saw What to Expect When You're Expecting. I thought the movie was funny and it did not make me want to have babies like my friend Isa. She literally started crying at the end and said that she wanted a baby.

We weren't ready to go home after the movies, so we went to Nelli's house and talked for a couple of hours. Now I'm at home, about to fall asleep and wake up to leave for Bulgaria tomorrow, ready for some quality time with the family!


Dress from Cubus



Shirt from H&M // top from Forever 21 // Shorts from Target // Shoes Converse // Bag & watch by Michael Kors // Sunglasses Ray-Ban

No comments: