Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I am number four

It's still raining, and I don't think it's going anywhere for a while! My driving lesson went ok. The engine shut down a couple of times because of the manual whatchamacallit. I was driving in actual traffic and it was pretty scary. Haha, I wish our cars were automatic, life would be easier.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to body pump, meaning that I need to go to bed early! I also need to fix all my stupid classes for next year, I don't know what happened, but I have barely any classes and I need to have at least 31 classes done next year, so that I can enjoy my senior year. It's gonna take forever to get them all fixed, but I can do it! Maybe, hopefully...

Right now I'm not going to stress about the classes because I'm watching I am number four with my dad and my brother.
I just had to try on these shoes today..... la la love them! 

No comments: