Sunday, September 30, 2012

You could be the greatest, you can be the best

This weekend has been stressful, exhausting, nerve wrecking and absolutely amazing!! It's been basketball 24/7 and I've loved every minute of it. I'm so happy that when I'm gonna go to bed in 5 minutes, I'll fall asleep with a smile on my face.

We did it!!! Finnish National League here we come! I'm so beyond excited for this season, my last junior league season and I get to play it with a group of amazing young ladies (I get to say this bc I'm the oldest, ha ha). I'm so proud of every single one of us, even a little bit proud of myself. Lol!

A huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders! I don't care about my swollen knee or the aching pain in my shoulder, the bruises on my body or the way my feet hardly carry me any longer, because we did it!! And that is all that matters.

Some pictures my brother took this weekend!









No comments: