Friday, November 23, 2012

Desperate housedaughter

I know, the title is super lame... But I did clean the house today and baked muffins for tonight. My friends are coming over and I'm super excited. I haven't hung out with them in forever. Psychology went ok today. I had a lot of stuff to write about in the first essay, but the other one not so much. I just kinda threw it from the hat, thinking that I knew what I was writing about. We'll see! I really need to start doing my homework that is reading. It makes the studying for the exam so much easier....

I'm not gonna add any pictures yet. I'll have a ton of pictures from tonight to show y'all tomorrow! 
Oh, I know Thanksgiving was yesterday, but happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends and family. I wish I could be eating some pecan pie with y'all! 
What I'm thankful for is that I an amazing family and (even with all their craziness) I couldn't live without. I'm thankful for my friends who always remind me that I'm a good person and kick my butt in the right direction. I'm thankful that they keep being my friends even though I'm super annoying sometimes.. Haha. There's a lot more that I'm thankful for, but I think I'm gonna leave that for just me. 
Gobble, gobble people! 

P.S. Seriously, Glee work!!!!!!! I'm trying to watch it and it doesn't work!!!! I'm so mad.... Boo for you stupid internet connection. I bet you won't let me post this either. 

No comments: