Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our whole family overslept this morning which meant that I didn't have time to eat breakfast! I mean that was fine, but of course the day doesn't start off too well if you don't have time to do the things you usually do in the morning. What ruined my day was when I heard that there was lasagna in school. There is absolutely nothing worse than school lasagna, ewwww!!! So I had to go and get a salad.

Otherwise today has been Ok, except now I have a huge headache and I'm annoyed, but it will pass!
I'm sorry I haven't taken any outfit pictures or anything. To be honest all my outfits this week has been sweatpants and running gear. I haven't felt like dressing up, but tomorrow I'm going to take a lot of pictures from the night!! I promise! :)

I think I might post something later on today, we have a game against my friend Jasmin's team. Haha, I'm excited!

Me from our NYC trip with the fam #2, almost exactly one year ago! 





No comments: