Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Boo

I've been laying in bed all day, feeling lousy. My stomach has been hurting and I've had a killer headache. I'm finally starting to feel better! So that's the reason for not blogging. Tomorrow we're having this basketball tournament between the different school's in Turku. It's funny because I usually end up playing against schools were some of my teammates go too.. We'll see how it goes!
On Friday we'll just have a Christmas party where some students perform by singing or with a play. It doesn't last long and some of the performances are really good. On Friday night our school is once again having a party. The theme is called "when the world goes under" since the Maya indians predicted that the world will go under on the 21st of December, 2012. Pretty freaky huh?
My friend Johanna is coming from Loimaa so that should be a lot of fun! :)

Johanna and I at her birthday some months ago. 

No comments: