Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Yay, today is the day! I love Christmas! In the morning I had one last shift at wrapping some last minute Christmas presents.
Two small kids made my day! They handed me two bouquets that had to be wrapped and they were so stinkin' cute! I asked them if they wanted to write cards for whomever the presents were for. The little sister said she was too young and didn't know how to write, but made her brother write them instead. He wrote the cards as good as he could with his cute handwriting and told me that the presents were the nicest presents he'd ever seen. They seriously made my day! <3 adorable.
Now I'm just hanging out at home, watching My Fair Lady (I've never seen it before). Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope it is as magical as it should be!






No comments: