Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All I do is win

Hahahha! Not really. But sometimes when I'm not putting myself down, I am proud of the person I've become. Like today at the gym, a year ago I would've never on a day off gone to the gym and worked out,but today I did. I have had my goals for a long time, but now I realize what it takes to make them come true.
I know, a pretty lame post right. Just wanted to tell those who only dream, but never do anything about it to just do it! Not that I'm like the most fit person, but I am aiming towards getting more strong and fit every day. And I'm happy to have stopped being lazy, always saying "tomorrow I'll start" and actually doing it. Anyway, just wanted to tell y'all that I'm having a good day and I hope y'all are having one too.
Man I love a day off! Haha

Me a year ago:


I don't care what I look like... These pictures make me happy! 

Me today: 

Work in progress

Something personal, since that was what someone asked for.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tulipa inspis tästä! Oot mahtava :)

Ansku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ansku said...

Voi kiitos! :)