Saturday, February 23, 2013

satsatsaturday

Today has been mostly about hanging out at home... I tried to fix my blog a little, but I was kinda scared to mess it up, so I only made some minor changes, and I'll wait until I hang out with Jassi to do some more damage! Tiia and Emmi came over and we attempted to watch the women's game live (it kept messing up), but they lost. They just left and I think I'm gonna hit the gym to do some upper body weight lifting (since my ankle's still pretty messed up). I hope y'all are doing what you want, and most of all those who are going out tonight...be safe!!

Ps. I just registered my blog to bloglovin so you can follow me there as well... one of the things I need some help at because I'm slowly getting better at this blogging/using my computer stuff. 


No comments: