Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm in a good mood today even though math class was awful today! The sun is still shining which makes me believe that maybe spring really is on its way?! Practice was so much fun yesterday and Les Miserables was amazing! If you haven't seen it, go go go!!!! I mean yeah it's long and they sing throughout the whole movie, but the time flied. I didn't even realize that it was almost at the end when it was. And yes, I shed a few tears.. 
Now I'm just sitting at home waiting for practice to start. I'm exciteeeed because it's weight lifting day! What else? I have so much school work to do and I can't believe that yet another test week is coming up. I'm just not ready for it yet. Today I also finally think I understood the first thing in biology. That never happens. I'm gonna stop writing now before this turns into nonsense. Which it probably already is.



No comments: