Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday

I've been so busy this whole weekend! On Saturday we had the longest trip of the season... 5 hours to the middle of nowhere. We won!!!! Which means that we still have a good shot at playoffs. Today I've been studying all day and now I'm going to clean my room and then study some more. Yesterday after I came home (it was like 11pm) I was trying to be a good friend and went to Omppu's and Katja's 18th birthday party! Congrats girls!! :) It was fun, I mean a lot of the people had already left when I got there, but the most important ones were still there. I only stayed there for an hour or so because I was so tired.... I had to fight to not fall asleep on the bus on the way home because I knew I wouldn't have made it to the party if I'd fell asleep. 

Next week's gonna be busy! Job interview #2 on Tuesday, English matriculation exam written part on Friday and all the other school and basketball stuff going on...... I'll try to blog as much as possible, but I really do need to try to read some books and prepare for Friday. I'm praying that I'll do so much better than what I did in the listening comprehension. Not that I was even that bad, but it wasn't what I know I'm capable of. 

No comments: