Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tears are 1% water and 99% feelings

So we lost yesterday... and not only did we lose the game, but we lost our chance at the playoffs. We played one of our best games of the season, but the other team kept shooting 3's like there was no tomorrow. Life is unfair sometimes and it definitely was yesterday, and has been for awhile now. But a surprisingly smart teammate comforted me a couple of days ago saying that some periods of your life are going to be bad, but it only means that the next one will be good.
Besides, I mean I care and I'm still angry and sad that we didn't make it, but even if we didn't get to fight for those medals, I'm pretty sure we won gold in having the best chemistry inside the team. We are  like a family and I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends.
Basketball isn't over by far. We still have the last game of the season next Saturday (and I'm personally gonna go there with an attitude of beating them by A LOT) and we have an important weekend later on in April, where we will be trying to get to the women's 1 division instead of 2 division we now play in.

Life has a way of kicking you in the head, but sometimes you just need to kick back even harder.

sometimes I just wish it would go right, not wrong. 


No comments: