Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This life is party

Guess who's happy today? This girl!! My best friend is visiting and hopefully staying for a long long time, wanna know who it is? The sun of course, lol.
My job interview was like something I've never experienced. We were like 7 people and you had to try to come up with things that nobody else had said to sound unique. I'm bummed that everyone else had to answer a question in English, except for me. I would've totally been the best! A lot of the other ones were older then me, and sounded so much smarter (in my mind)... Oh well, I was being myself and that's all I can do. At least I think I did a good job in the group task, and yes we had a group task. So weird.. I'll find out if I made it for the final interview with the boss at the end of the month. Keep y'alls fingers crossed for me, please! :)

What else? Now I have to start working on my presentation about alcohol and if it's morally right to use it. Any ideas what I should say?? All I know is that after today's interview nothing is going to make me nervous, especially not a presentation for a bunch of people that I already know.

Hanging out with my bestie

/Jacket - Zara // Shirt - H&M // Jeans - Dr.Denim // Shoes - Nike // Watch - MK // Sunglasses - glitter?/



No comments: