Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's

For once I actually tried to dress up for school... I even put on eyeliner (which never happens) later realizing (while driving to school) that I forgot to put on mascara. Haha, I'm such an idiot sometimes!   I've been really lazy lately always just going with the basic jeans and a t-shirt.  Anyway, I tried to take some pictures and I'm not quite satisfied with them, but they'll have to do.  Nothing interesting going on in my life. I'm just studying and studying and studying.  Since it's test week coming up and I won't have anything new and exciting to write about, feel free to ask any questions you might have or if you'd like me to post about something specific.


// Sweater - H&M // The Shirt underneath - Bik Bok // Jeans - Cubus // Shoes - Skopunkten // Watch - Ur & Penn // Bracelet - Nomination // 







No comments: