Thursday, April 18, 2013

La lu la lu la lu la

Heeey peeps! Today was a good day with all its craziness. Work was fun and I met the cutest little boy (he might become my favorite - shh, I'm not supposed to have any). Sorry for the late blogging and really poor blogging for that matter. I'm just swamped with stuff and I can't wait for Spain..... Only 25 more days!!! Yippie

Oh, and today is a very special daaaaay. My lovely friend Jasmin turns 19! Happy birthday love! Jasmin is one of those friends that I can always count on even if they're not always present. She means the world to me and I'm lucky to have her as a friend. Don't know what I'd do without ya kiddo! Happy birthday! BIG LOVE xx


2 comments:

Avatar jassi said...

Aaaaaws <3 luv ya too :) ps ja ser ut som en avatar!

Ansku said...

Hahahahah du e en avatar :);)