Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hitting a wall

I'm tired of running. I'm tired of running because that is the only exercise I'm getting at the moment. It's boring. I want to kick, punch, jump, play basketball... anything that's not just running in the woods. It's just work and running all the time and I have to wake up early in order to get my running drills done for the day because after work I'm just too tired. I never get out of work in order to get to practice on time or even some kind of gym class. Don't get me wrong, I really, really like my job, but sometimes I just wish it would be within more unreasonable hours of the day. If any of y'all have any ideas to get my motivation back on track, let me know! I'm still running, for example this morning I got up really moody because I knew I had to go and run, but I still did it. It's just that when I'm not feeling up to it I run really slow and then I get really annoyed and upset.
So just to let y'all know, this whole process is not easy if you don't have a genuine passion for running (which I don't). I love the feeling afterwards, but lately I haven't gotten that feeling because I'm not reaching the time goal I'm aiming for.



No comments: