Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Makes me that much stronger

There is something I haven't told here in my blog. The reason has been that I'm just too tired to think about it. First I thought it was fine and I'm glad it got sorted out, but now the anger and frustration is getting the upper hand.
As many of you know, I've had a surgery on my left shoulder because of a tumor (not cancer). The operation was pretty big and I was in a lot of pain before and after. It's been two years and lately the pain in my shoulder has gotten worse. I have regural check ups since it was a tumor and some weeks ago I found out that it has grown back. They are quite certain that the tumor hasn't grown large, but the tumor is in a place in my shoulder where it might be difficult to get with the needles, so they might have to open up it again.
I wanted the surgery to be in August, but I guess most of the staff is on their vacation during that month so they are going to schedule it for September. This is what makes me mad because I have a lot of stuff going on that month and I just really wanted it to be in August. I'm not scared or anything (at least not yet), but I just wish it would have been OK with the first time.
I'm happy knowing that after the surgery I'll feel better again, but I'm not too happy about the fact that I won't be able to workout for a while and I just got into this flow where I really love to workout and I'm scared I'll get lazy & fat again. Haha. The problems in my life.....
 



No comments: