Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF

Yet another summer week has gone by and this one went by fast. Yesterday was one of the best days. I had a smile on my face throughout the whole day. We had a schooling at work and now I feel more confident about what I'm doing and feeling like I have a chance to be more successful. I also (FINALLY) got to do something else besides run!! I went to xcycling and this 15min abs and core workout and I really liked it!
I woke up this morning after finally getting some proper sleep and I'm off to work in a couple of hours. Before work my mom and I are going to go and look for some running shoes that might be better for me for running on concrete. The ones I run with now aren't really made for that and I can definitely feel it in my hips and knees.
Tonight I'm going to Julle's for some homemade burgers, yummmyyyyy and tomorrow I'm going to Salo for some street basket and some much needed company of the best teammates in the world.
- Feeling happy 

Our Senior Class pic from last year... I look awful, but the pic is super cute! 

No comments: