Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bummed, sad, angry, excited, happy = a crazy person

I'm just don't get why that stupid video won't download. I'm probably doing something wrong...
So now I'm kinda in that mode where I just want a week of doing nothing and tanning. I get upset when I see all our members coming in to the gym all tanned and good looking and I feel like a ghost.

This weekend I'm hanging out with Sofie. We're going to her summer cottage and on Sunday I'm going to a confirmation party. I guess that should cheer me up from something that didn't happen and I'm really bummed about it.... Oh well, life isn't all rainbows and butterflies.

Tonight I'm going to wash our cars, so I might take some pictures of how dumb I probably look while doing it and then I'm going to make this reeeeeally yummy sounding avocado salad!! Can't wait to share it with y'all :)

Just 20minutes left of work! I can do it....

No comments: