Thursday, August 15, 2013

Something that annoys me

Today at the gym I got really irritated with this guy that kept holding like 5 different equipments. I mean first of all the reason why I went to the gym early in the morning was because I wanted to avoid persons like that. It is extremely disrespectful towards others to hold equipments for your own use only. I waited for the leg press to be available and I had to wait over 5minutes before I just gave up and did all the other stuff before the leg press. I mean 5minutes isn't really that long of a time, but it annoyed me when the guy was just standing there. I understand that not everyone has a workout program like I do, but I still think it is a waste of time to just stand there and reserve a machine when someone else could go there and do their reps and leave. 
Another thing that bothered me was that when the machine was finally free, he had left all of the weights he had used. It's rude to not clean your stuff away and make the other person do it for you. I mean it takes away from my gym time. 

And I'm sorry if someone finds this post annoying. I just want to write about the thoughts I think and the feelings I feel. I don't want to just take pictures of my outfits and food and tell about my homework. I'm not saying that I don't do that, but I also want to write about stuff that might catch someones attention and maybe make them realize that perhaps they're doing it. I personally find the most personal posts the most insightful. Posts like that makes me question things and I might realize some things about myself that I want to change. 

Tomorrow I'm probably going to be the only person at school since everyone else are going to Helsinki for the weekend-festival. I decided not to go and besides Taru has her going away party, and I would never skip that. She's going to go and play college basketball in Florida and I couldn't be more proud of her!!! (not to mention jealous, haha) 

The best girls in the whole wide world, Street Basket, Salo '13




No comments: