Monday, September 23, 2013

fudgecake

I'm all over the place. I have no clue what to do, or what day it is, or what is going to happen tomorrow. Today I thought I had work and realized I didn't. Grrrrreat. I worked out for the first time in two weeks (BIG LOVE). I ended my six weeks of hell. Actually I really liked it. I learned a lot (I'll tell you all about that later) about how to eat right. 4 weeks went great, the last two weeks not so much. I was sick (still am), so it was hard eating like the program told me too and I had to get some ice-cream because I felt bad about myself and wanted something good. Hehe. And obviously I couldn't workout...
Now I'm back to normal, or I guess a new improved normal. I'm going to try to eat along the lines of the program, but I get to treat myself with some good stuff too. Workout wise it's GAME ON, I've got maybe 2 weeks tops before the surgery (this is just my calculations, still haven't heard from the hospital????grrrr), so it's lifting weights vol. 5000! I'm pumped!!

What else? Today I'm not having a good day. I'm disappointed in myself and I'm just sick of reading about health. Especially how to research health. Book #1&3, me gusta, but book #2 I detest. It's just so boring. BORING.

Talk to y'all someday soon. Adios

Takeaway tea from work//chilling with my books (seriously so uncool) // my newly painted nails 






No comments: