Saturday, September 7, 2013

TJ 100

The countdown has begun. I officially have 99 workdays left of school and I couldn't be more excited. Today the seniors celebrated by dressing in the ugliest clothes the could find and by having pizza for lunch! This meant pizza for me as well as I had my cheat day on the fitfarm project. I know, I know I really shouldn't have, but I think I deserved to have that pizza. Not sure if I liked it though... I'm guessing all this green, healthy stuff is making me dislike all the unhealthy because that pizza was soooo salty.

After school I went and got my hair done, and I'll show y'all tomorrow what it came out to look like. Safe to say I love it and it's just what I hoped for! My hairdresser is the bomb-digidy 
Tonight I spent playing Alias with my friends at Jassi's and I don't think I've had that much fun in a loooong time.

May I present to you, some of the senior class of Katedralskolan i Åbo 2014:










No comments: