Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello lovely's!!

It's weird that Christmas is pretty much over because I haven't really felt that Christmas spirit at all. I don't know why, and the weird thing is that a lot of other people has said the same thing…
I got spoiled at Christmas as usual. My top 3 favorite presents:

  1. My new system camera (Mom&Dad, please don't freak out, I already did)
  2. An appointment for my hairdresser to get this mess fixed!!! 
  3. Actually I think this one goes to my principal and teachers at school, my boss and co-workers, and both of my families for giving me the chance to make this trip happen! Wouldn't have been able to do it without y'all 
Tomorrow I'm off to South Carolina for 4 nights! I'm not bringing my computer and I don't know about the wifi, but I'll leave a couple of posts here to be waiting for y'all when you come back and take a peek. Christmas 2013, thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures and I need some people to send them too me, but here are two that are red like Christmas.



No comments: