Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's resolutions


  1. I don't care what anybody says about anything. I'm going to lose weight. I'm not comfortable in my own body, and I hate feeling like a bowling ball
  2. I want to do good at finals, and one of the resolutions has to do with it, but I feel like it's not something I'm supposed to post on here. Writing this though y'all probably already guessed what it is. 
  3. I want to get better at focusing on the positive and believing that everything happen's for a reason. I'll try to stress less and smile more often.
I miss you

2014 bucket list:
  • Go and try out crossfit
  • Get into a university of my liking
  • If I don't - BACKPACKING!! 
  • Get my fam #2 to come visit me in Finland
  • Go and sing karaoke with my friends (random)
  • Stay up all night watching One Tree Hill
  • Hopefully move out of Turku and get my own place

No comments: