Saturday, February 15, 2014

Best day of my life

Sorry about not posting anything! Julle has my stuff and my camera, so I don't have any pictures to show you.. yet! But I have to say that Thursday was one of the best days in my life. I haven't laughed that much in a long time!! Finally being able to say that it's my last official day in school and all that.. Get to mess with the freshman's and have a fun time with all the other ABI's. After all the festivities in school we went to Amarillo for lunch and I ate the delicious Chèvre burger! Some of our friends went home to nap and deal with some stuff, but a small group stayed in town and we just hung out talking about fun times. When it was late enough we walked to a local karaoke bar and sang some (sweet) tunes in our costumes.. I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were insane. Lol. After that we walked back into the center of town into a full packed RHC where I realized I was never going to make it to Bors, because I was exhausted after being up since 5AM, and wanted nothing more then to fall asleep in my own bed. So at about 1.00AM I got home and went to sleep. Best day ever


Yesterday was uneventful. I mostly just slept and watched Games of Thrones and didn't do anything romantic, I didn't even eat chocolate. Valentine's day has never been my thing. I just don't get it why people make one day into such a spectacle?? I mean aren't you supposed to love and cherish the people you care about every day? Why is one day such a stinking big deal. And no, it's not because I don't have a boyfriend and I'm bitter and jealous to the rest of them. To be perfectly honest, I'm not into all that romantic mumbo jumbo, with rose pedals and teddy bears that sing how much they love you.. The only thing I think I'd like is the chocolate part. I mean you can't go wrong with chocolate?


No comments: