Thursday, April 24, 2014

SING

I should've probably stopped by and said that I:

  • realized I'm leaving to Cyprus in ONE DAY!!! (basically) 
  • actually managed to wake up this morning at 5AM to get to work????
  • went to the gym with Basti and learned that guys take their weightlifting seriously
  • am now aching all over.. And I still have the toughest workout left to complete tomorrow morning, before my vacation
Anyways, what have y'all been up too? I'm super busy and it feels like I'm just running around like a chicken without a head. Now I'm off to bed because I'm exhausted and I have to get up early tomorrow to get everything done before my 8hour shift at le work. Toodles!

P.S. I'll be relaxing to this song before bed while indulging myself with 5-10 minutes of pinterest.




No comments: