Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flyfish

Our first day at the beach was pretty much exploring the wonders of Nissi beach. We wanted to do the banana boat at first, but then Jessica and I discovered the flyfish...


The thing was to hold onto the flyfish only by your arms... and then the thing would lift up in the air as you can see in picture number one... It was pretty scary the first couple of times, but it was such an adrenaline rush and I absolutely loved it. I'm not so sure my shoulder did though, since it ended up failing me a couple of times, where I flew off the whole thing. 


 The guys driving the boat were hilarious and kept telling us to be strong. I actually found it even more exciting to fly in the air when you fell off the thing, but I guess that really wasn't the whole point of the activity... Oops.


If you ever have the chance to try it somewhere, do it!!! It's crazy fun. 

No comments: