Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Helsinki

So on Sunday I went to the airport to pick up my family from America. Or rather my mom drove me there so that I would be able to ride with my family to their hotel. Lol.
The funniest part was that since their plane landed at such a late hour, the only place that served food was McDonald's. Very Finnish?? We were also able to watch the game for a bit and unfortunately it ended up with Russia beating us 5-2.
We were supposed to take the ferry to Tallinn yesterday, but we ended up missing the boat because Lacie forgot her passport, so we spent the day sightseeing Helsinki. I don't know how many kilometers we ended up walking, but I was exhausted. In the evening my dad picked me up in his new car and I got to drive it home.
Today I have a lot of stuff to do, and I probably won't be able to blog until later this evening.


No comments: