Sunday, June 8, 2014

50 questions

I thought it would be fun to perhaps get to know me a little bit better. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Maybe it will just give you some insight in my life and what it is that makes me, me. 

  1. Are you a morning or night person? I'd like to say morning because I get more done, but if I'm being honest I'd say neither. 
  2. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty! But I'm a freak and love to mix those two.. Like dipping french fries in ice-cream. 
  3. Ninjas vs pirates, discuss… Ninjas are sneaky and have cool martial arts skills, but pirates are ruthless with their eye pads, parrots and drinking their rum. 
  4. Autobots or Decepticons? Am I stupid for not knowing what the heck is the meaning of this?
  5. What was your favorite childhood television program? Dexter's Laboratory 
  6. Are you a collector of anything? Do shoes count? 
  7. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A lioness, they're independent and let's face it. There would be no lions without them. Another option could be a wild horse, if I could live in a time were wild horses actually had the chance to run wild. 
  8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To be able to teleport myself anywhere, that would be some cheap traveling!! 
  9. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Uhm, I need to pee? 
  10. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Whatever, it can be from planning the next day to thinking about a cute guy I saw that day. 
  11. What's your favorite color? Blue/green, like the ocean. 
  12. What's your favorite animal? I want to say something fancy like a tiger, but since I'm not princess Jasmin and can't have my own Raja, I'll just say a dog. 
  13. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? YES! This world cannot be the only one with life on it. 
  14. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes 
  15. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Haha, Sims was a big thing when I was little along with Crash Bandicoot. 
  16. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A trip around the world, I'd also like to think I'd put some up for saving, and help my parents pay their loans. 
  17. Have any bad habits? Probably more than I'd like to admit. I smack when I eat, and I cuss too much 
  18. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Being late, smoking!!!, and other things I can't think of
  19. List 3 of your best personality traits: Loyal, independent, delightful 
  20. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Moody, straightforward, curious 
  21. Have any celebrity crushes? Ryan Gosling can call me anytime he likes. 
  22. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I'm a bit of an introvert, I'm social and I like hanging out with people, but I do love being by myself!! I can also get mad really easily which tends to lead me into being dramatic. 
  23. Any tattoos or piercings? My ears are pierced and I have a small tattoo on my right foot. 
  24. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Uhm, their face? When they turn around I look at their back though, even before their butt! True story. 
  25. Whats your dream date? Doing something extreme, like going to race cars! 
  26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? He needs to keep up with me, and understand my quirks, but I don't want a wuss that won't tell me to stop being an idiot. I need someone that calms me down, but at the same time knows how to get me up and going when I'm feeling introvert. 
  27. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Me-me-me-me talks, and the constant need to correct people. 
  28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? NO! Hello, never been in a serious relationship. It would make total sense though for me to be that girl that falls in love for the first time and ends up marrying the guy. I'm such a cliché. 
  29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean, but my room is a mess. 
  30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere were it's warm and they speak English as their native language. I want to name my future kids to have cute English names. 
  31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? The land down under! 
  32. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Travel the world - Get the education I want - Marry a gorgeous man - Get the cutest babies in the world 
  33. Name 1 regret you have: Wrestling with Kata in 9th grade LOL
  34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not having to stress about making money and realizing that you actually have to do something with your life
  35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: The freedom 
  36. What's your favorite song of the moment? Coldplay - The stars in our sky 
  37. What's your favorite song of all time? I have a few… Lisa Nilsson - Himlen runt hornet, Jet - Are you gonna be my girl and kinda embarrassed to say this but Spice Girls - Wannabe 
  38. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch netflix, read a book or have a game night with my friends
  39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Whatever? Go out for brunch with my friends
  40. Have any hidden talents? No.. I'm just mediocre at everything. 
  41. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Sushi, or tacos 
  42. What would be your dream job? A lawyer that works within international affairs, or maybe even something that has to do with politics… Something that takes me out of the country where I live, I want to make a difference. 
  43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love, even though I'm kinda sceptic of whether there is anything called true love. 
  44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1000 more wishes, haha fooled you genie! He'd probably be ready for that wish.. I'd wish for a cure for AIDS and Cancer, to have the house of my dreams, and to be satisfied and happy with my life. 
  45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Heck yes! Every time I need to pee really bad and I'm like in a forrest! 
  46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm insecure 
  47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Something cute and short. I really like the name Lily or Rose, but with a fancy middle name like Madeleine
  48. Do you believe in the afterlife?  I guess I have too. It would suck if life just ended, you know? 
  49. On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about it?  I feel liberal towards it. I don't judge people who do it because I believe it is in their best interest when they decide to make that decision, but at the same time I also know that I would not be able to have an abortion. 

No comments: