Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday, definitely a fun day!!

Tonight I'm going to bed with a smile on my face. Today was definitely a good way to end this weekend!! My mom, Jonna and I drove to Espoo to watch our friends basketball game and they came third, and Sanni was the tournament's MVP in their division!! Yaaaaay, I couldn't be more proud or happy for her and the rest of the team. Watching them play made me miss playing though.... Or at least I miss playing with them. I just know that right now I need to focus on school and myself before the surgery. I think I would just get too bummed out if I kept working hard on basketball and then just have to stop, without even playing one game this season. We'll see what the future has in store for me.
BIG LOVE ♥♥♥

Tea time with my sweet J// A really yummy looking cake K baked for us - needless to say I can't tell y'all what it really tasted like (4 more weeks)// These girls might have placed third, but they are brighter than gold in my heart 


No comments: