Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A painter I will be...

So I finished the first layer of paint and I'm pretty proud of me, if I may say so myself. Thank you x1000 Julia for helping me today!!
After we finished painting the room we watched Disney Channel all day. Pretty lame, huh?  My practice starts at 7 and I'm already ready for bed...
Oh... my mom and dad are both working this week, which means that I have to make lunch bc otherwise my brother's lunch would be bread, bread and.. well bread. I was feeling home#2sick so I made mac 'n cheese! Haha. I love that stuff!

Uhmmm, I made a mess..... 


Ok, so my room is not very big and my bed is huge... So basically it takes up all the space. I wanted all my walls white so that it would be easier to switch between colors if I got tired. I've decided on mint green............ but it's not certain, it seems to be difficult to find bedspreads in that particular color here in good ole Fin. But I made a collage of my bedroom inspiration, or whatever you want to call it. Oh, and if any of you Finnish readers have seen anything like the things I've posted let me know! Especially those vintage looking pillows with the french!!! Thank youuu




No comments: