Monday, July 23, 2012

Some die young

It's raining and it's wonderful. (read the sarcasm here)
I've been to work and I bought a couple of birthday presents for some special people. I'm going to start painting my room tomorrow and I'm so excited! 
This week's gonna be busy. This city festival thing starts on Wednesday and ends on Sunday and I've been going to it for 3 years. They usually have some ok Finnish artists. It's not like Ruisrock with awesome bands from abroad, but they did promise some sun which means that it's going to be fun! Saturday is reserved for my friends 18th birthday celebration. She's going to love my present ;) 


An old picture with my Norwegian friends Maria & Hilde. I was supposed to visit them this week, but Norway will have to wait 'til the fall. I miss them and I can't wait to see them soon.

No comments: