Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life's too short to be sittin' 'round miserable

Saturday was fun, but I was so exhausted that I went home pretty early. It's been storming like every night since Saturday and it's been crazy scary and amazingly beautiful at the same time!! My internet has barely been working. unfortunately.... But bc of the storm I've gotten myself completely hooked on Pretty Little Liars.

FYI,I parked perfectly today at my driving lesson, just wanted y'all to know. On Thursday I'm leaving for a tournament and coming home on Saturday for work, and after work my mom's driving my friends and I to Helsinki-Vantaa airport and I'm off to GREECE!!!! Just 5 more days and I'm just super psyched about the whole week!


One of my fb friends added this amazing picture of the storm. Scary right???? 

No comments: