Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Eat a live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day" - Unknown

I should probably find that toad that got inside Julle's house the other night... Haha! Sorry about being MIA. This week was just a bit too much and I didn't want the blog to get all super depressing (I know it was a little).
Today (when I think back) I think I was being stupid. Worrying too much, again. I really do need to stop over thinking things. What I've been wondering is why life has to be so hard sometimes.. And why can't there be good and bad things? It feels like whenever one thing goes wrong, 500 other things goes wrong at the same time and it feels like your going downhill. I mean, there should be a balance between bad things and good things. I think that after last week my life can't go more than up! Haha.

I don't really think my thoughts made any sense.. Oh well.

Today I'm going out to dinner with my mom, my mom's best friend and her daughter. I'm excited! It's always a fun time when I'm with them and I think it's just what I need because I just realized that yet another weekend has come to its end and tomorrow's monday. Eww!

Haha, I just thought this was appropriate. 






No comments: