Monday, September 3, 2012

You've never seen me like this

Soooooo, I'm one of the laziest persons in the world. At least when it comes to fixing my own eyebrows, so I usually try to go somewhere and get them done... Well today I went and got them fixed. Usually I just pluck them without the color, but today I tried out the color (usually I just do it with eyeshadow here at home) and I'm not so sure if I like it. It's so different... They're dark! The lady said that the color's gonna tone down(thank goodness). But otherwise she did a really good job. Yay for my crazy eyebrows.

What do y'all think? 

Now I gotta run to practice! P.S I told y'all that I messed up my English written comprehension... If I would've done as good as I should have, I would've gotten an L (the highest grade). Blahhhhh 
I just need to remember that practice makes perfect! The real deal isn't until March, I think?

No comments: