Friday, September 21, 2012

Three is a charm, two is not the same, I don't see no harm, so are you game?

Watching the newest Glee episode. I thought this season would suck since Rachel and all of them aren't really in it, but it's actually really good!! I love the new guys except for Unique... Now I'm gonna watch the last Awkward episode and I'm hoping that Jenna will choose Matty!!!!
Haha, I'm such a TV-junkie.

School's keeping me busy, this weekend will mostly be about school and studying and on Sunday we're driving to Helsinki for a couple of games. I had a facial today and man that one part hurts!! Now my face is all red and looks bad... So no going out with my friends tonight. :( They're going out to celebrate that their fall finals are over.

So I'm just going to do my homework, hang out with my dad and chill. I hope y'all have an amazing weekend! LOVE

Haha, my friends got me to change my mind. I'm going to eat with my basketball friends and afterwards I might meet up with the girls. Haha.

My favorite picture at the moment! 

No comments: