Monday, September 24, 2012

Too school for cool

I have no time to do anything other than school and basketball. This week is going to be stressful. My test week starts Thursday with Math (eww) and this weekend is the qualifying tournament... So scared about that part.

This weekend went by super fast. I just went out for dinner on Friday and came home pretty early. Saturday I attempted to study culture geography but fell asleep. We had 2 games on Sunday, we won the other first one, but lost the second one, playing like crap in both of them.

This week I just need to get enough sleep and focus. The weather doesn't help. Unfortunately now that it's almost October it means rain and nasty weather in Finland. I hate the cold.

Positive thoughts right? Still... I would rather have you move on and not have me find your x.



No comments: