Monday, October 15, 2012

I was lucky like a four leaf clover

Unfortunatelly, I never found that four leaf clover. I'm trying so hard to be in a good mood all the time and it's going great, most of the time. Today was not one of them. I got to practice late which wasn't my fault or really anyone else's. When I get there I see like ten photographers snapping pictures of me with my mouth open (not really, but almost). They were there because they were supposed to be practicing to shoot basketball action shots. It was AWFUL! My focus was nowhere to be found and all I could think of was how annoying those cameras were and how awful I probably looked in every single picture. Yes, I know I shouldn't criticize myself all the time, but my point is that I hate it when practice goes badly. I just feel like I have so much more to give, but I never seem to be able to show any of it.

There's a bunch of angst from me to y'all. I'm just tired you know? I want to stop trying so hard and just not care for a few days and see how that goes?






Pictures from weheartit, it will all be alright tomorrow. 

No comments: