Monday, October 22, 2012

The thrill they're chasing

My computer was lost for a couple of days.. Haha, jk! I just kept myself really busy (doing nothing). Saturday was well a flop..... Our game sucked big time. Like BIG! I won't say anything else than that we lost. Sunday went by super fast, I was supposed to do all my homework and barely did anything. Seriously, I need to get a grip! Anywayyyyyy, I make the best pie in the.... well I don't want to brag. It's a pie here in Finland, but they named it coffee cake in TX. Saturday was my turn to bake for our game so I made a blueberry, lingonberry pie! It was gooooooood, or that's what everyone told me.

If y'all want to attempt to make it taste as good as mine the recipe is the following....

2 eggs
2dl of sugar
100g of butter
2,5dl of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder

Super easy right?? Just start by mixing the egg and the sugar and then adding the flower with the butter.   Then you put the blueberries or whatever you choose to put on your pie and put it in the oven and bake it for 15minutes.. The oven should be like 225°C. Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining. The pictures however will tell you the truth.



I'm about to go to bed. I've barely gotten any sleep lately... I have a busy week ahead of me. So excited though! 

No comments: