Sunday, November 18, 2012

12h sleep

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday! I had to go to this thing for my team. We had to sell a bunch of beauty products that were on sale and I swear the whole city was there... Some of the customers said that they had to wait in line for over an hour!! Crazy... So when I came home I was going to just lay in my bed for an hour or so and then drive to Jasmin because they were having a girl's night, but ended up falling a sleep and not waking up until 8am this morning... Oops! Sorry girls!!

Friday was so much fun! Johanna's crazy about hello kitty (and she just turned 18???) haha, so her theme was hello kitty and the whole place was pink and girly! It was so much fun seeing all her friends that I haven't seen in forever.

Here are some of the pictures from Friday night! I'll add some more when Johanna sends the ones taken with her camera!










No comments: