Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good & Bad

I'm so tired. This test week really took its toll on me... I got 4 of my 5 exams back today! I was super proud of my grades in everything except English. Seriously???? I know I can do so much better, but no improvement is in sight. Ugh, it just makes me so mad.

Now I'm too tired to think about it. I had dance rehearsal today where our teacher informed us that we only have 3 more times to rehearse???? What??? I mean it's forever until February? Right? This was the first practice where I actually had fun and I've been there since August. Haha.

At the moment I think I'm gonna finish watching a natural geography document about polar bears? Why are you watching this Dad??? And take a much deserved nap after waking up 5AM this morning to read through the history test one last time, until getting the test in front of me and realizing that there is absolutely nothing, NOTHING about either one of the world wars???!!??!? Que Pasa???? I'm so disappointed. All that hard work for nothing. BOOOOO


No comments: