Thursday, November 29, 2012

There are no regrets in life, just lessons - Jennifer Aniston

A new period is once ahead in school... I'll have two courses in Finnish, another psychology course, athletics, a course where we go through stuff for future with our counselor and health education. It's not too much..... I just wish all the groups weren't always full, so that I'd get more done this year and enjoy my senior year with some more free time (to study for my final exams).
Btw, I registered for my English and health education finals for this spring.... I'm already nervous haha! Can't even imagine what I'll feel like in a year when it's really, really the last thing that might make me not graduate.

I took some outfit pictures today... I didn't want to post them because they're super lame and I look dumb, but oh well... I promised to start taking pictures so here we go.

Jacket: no idea??? // Shirt: Francesca's // Jeans: Zara // Scarf: Christmas present // Shoes: UGG 


No comments: