Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You should go, before you stay too long

My day was super chill today! I only had history and finnish. Okay, the testweek starts tomorrow, so I have a lot of studying to do.... I've been reading for my psychology test for 2h.
I need to start getting good grades in order to get where I want to be in the future! Sometimes it's just easy to forget that and do other unimportant things. Oh, I forgot to tell y'all, but I applied for a couple of jobs where I could work on Christmas break. I really hope I get one because I could use the money.

I'm so jealous for my friend Jasmin. She's leaving us soon to go to the sunny state of Florida. I don't want to stand next to her when she gets back. I hate being pale... I wish I'd win in the lottery and could be able to fly to Australia. I'd love some me some G'day mate and get to surf again!!!!
I need to get back to my studies. I'll have practice tonight and there's no time to waste.


Top: Victoria's Secret // Cardigan: Hollister // Shorts: Zara // Tights: H&M 

No comments: