Saturday, December 1, 2012

doing what you love is freedom, loving what you do is happiness

Yay, just 24 days until Christmas! I love Christmas!! I mean it also kinda got me stressed, realizing that I only have 24 more days to buy all the presents....
Yesterday wasn't the best day and after practice Elli stayed over and we ate subway and watched Chernobyl Diaries. I was freaked out!! I mean it wasn't like scary, but it was just so nerve-wracking. And it was just beyond creepy how it ended.
Afterwards we just went to bed because we have a game today!! At the moment we're watching this Finnish Christmas movie called Joulupukki ja noitarumpu or Santa Claus and the witch drum in English. It's meant for little kids, but it is definitely my all time favorite Christmas movie!
Other ones I always watch during Christmas is: The Grinch, The Holiday, Elf and I promised that I'd watch Love Actually this Christmas since I've never seen it before..

Wish us luck for the game!! Afterwards we're going to our "club" and everyone else are gonna eat this nasty porridge which I hate!!! (I only eat oatmeal porridge) I'll probably just drink glogg and maybe eat a mini pizza, if there are any leftovers after the game. Lol!

No pictures today! Maybe tomorrow? There is so much snow at the moment!! It's actually awesome :) I hope it lasts until Christmas.




No comments: