Friday, January 4, 2013

Challenge

Okay, I got a blog challenge from Janni, thanks for that! :) I've been so utterly bored that this is exactly what I need (and my smurf is building this bridge thingy, and its gonna take a while...).

Rules:
-Answer the 11 questions the person who challenged you asked
-Tell 11 things about you
-Come up with 11 new questions
-Challenge 11 new bloggers
-Tell the bloggers you challenged them

Okay here it goes.... 
11 things about me:


  1. I've been without sodas for almost 14months!! 
  2. I'm deathly afraid of clowns. They FREAK me out. 
  3. I'm super ashamed of being the weakest on my team in weight lifting.... Lol
  4. I over think and analyze everything
  5. If I could spend the entire year on a beach tanning, I would. Hate being pale. 
  6. I'm a super loyal friend (if I really consider that person my friend), nobody messes with my friends
  7. I switch moods like a pregnant woman (not pregnant though) 
  8. I remember faces perfectly
  9. I love basketball, but sometimes it drains all my energy (mentally and physically) 
  10. My dream is to throw a dart at the world map and travel anywhere the dart landed on (even Siberia) 
  11. My favorite feeling in the world is to hang out with my friends and laugh uncontrollable 
<3
Janni's questions:

1. Favorite clothing store?
2. Favorite perfume?
3. Makeup or without?
4. Favorite travel destination?
5. If you could change the world, what would you do?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Your favorite movie?
8. Best friend/friends
9. Favorite food?
10. What would you do if you won in lotto?
11. Favorite blog? 

  1. Hmmm..... Zara probably, or I don't know. I don't have one. I never find everything in one store. Pieces from here and there.
  2. My favorite perfume is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. I La La love it! 
  3. Hmm... I look better with makeup, but I hate putting it on. So without I guess? 
  4. My absolute favorite travel destination ever has been Hawaii!! Paradise!!

5.Oh gosh.... I think I'd stop the production of nuclear power. At least after watching Chernobyl. 
    
 6. Right now it would be Australia or a country in South America! 
     
7.My favorite movie is Mulan... I think! I have so many, but my answer is Mulan. 
     
8. I don't really have one best friend, but if I'd have to pick one. I would have to say Sofie! She's always there for me and I can tell her everything. She keeps me from doing stupid things and she's my rock. She equals no drama and our favorite thing to do together is go to the gym and punch the air (body combat) or lift weights. I love everything about her and I don't know what I'd do without her. 
The only picture I could find of us... The reason is because Sofie HATES taking pictures. Runs away and what not. When you read this you realize that WE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE. Dumdum

9. My favorite food in TX is quesadillas!!! Yummyyyy, my tummy aches for them. Here in Finland it's definitely sushi! Can't wait to get some soon!! 

10. If I won in lotto I would travel to see my friends and familia on the other side of the world and then I'd help my parents in whatever and the rest I'd save up for my education. Okay... Maybe I'd buy a pair of Louboutins or a Chanel bag as well. 

11. My favorite blog... hmm. Probably http://kenzas.se (love her outfits and pictures) 
I also read my friend's blogs... JasminJessica & Anna 

Okay, my turn! 
11 questions:
1.If you could take one thing with you to a desert island what would it be and why?
2. Favorite flavored ice-cream?
3. Have you ever been in love? 
4. Party or movie night? 
5.If you could choose one sport to be amazing at what would it be? 
6.Reveal a secret.
7.A place you would never want to visit? 
8. Dream house? 
9. Worst nightmare you've ever had? 
10.Happiest memory? 
11. Who's your best friend/friends? 

I'm challenging... http://mynameisnotyasmine.blogspot.fihttp://makelifeasyouwantit.blogspot.fihttp://josephineadelina.blogspot.fi and whomever who wants to do it. Too tired to find links. 


No comments: