Thursday, January 24, 2013

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Heyooooooo! So the psychology test was crap. I mean the essays went well, but the first 5 questions. I wish I didn't pass, so that I'd be able to redo it. I mean, the only things our teacher wanted to know was the things I didn't know. Haha..... whyyyyy does it always happen? At the moment I'm trying to save up some energy and go upstairs and clean my room. There are so many things that have to be done and I feel like I'm forgetting something really important? AND NOW I REMEMBER!!!!! we have a word test tomorrow. Boo. Not a minute goes by without having to study for something. I hate Finnish, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Ok, I just really hate word tests. Lol.

So anyhow, no pictures today! My personal photographer had already left to go to his basketball practice. Sorry..... Not that those pictures were really that important, but the weather was really nice.
Because of that I decided to make y'all a collage of things I find cool or things that I love and wish I had.
BTW, seriously it does not mean that any of you crazy people trying to find me a present to buy, should stress about..... Seriously I can't say anything that starts with "I really want a...." without everybody freaking out. Haha. Anything y'all will get me is going to be amazing. No worries! But since I definitely know what I don't want I'll post one of those too..

LOVE:


HATE:

And now I bet someone is gonna make me one....... 


No comments: