Wednesday, January 23, 2013

my heart beat acoustic

Heeeeey peeps! I have absolutely nothing interesting to write about. Sorry to all y'all haters that think that blogging should be about something meaningful... sometimes you just don't want to pour your soul out. Lol. I've read for my psychology test and we'll see how it goes. I'm not having too high of expectations..... I just came home from the women's game, they lost :(

You know what I really want to do? Because I don't. I'm stressing about what to buy my friend for her birthday, I've got something in mind, but it's not enough. Any ideas? Aaaaaand I'm stressing about what I would like to have since everybody keeps asking me and I don't know. So what should I wish for my birthday?

Tomorrow I'll be studying, studying and studying some more. If the weather is as nice as today, I might try to take some pictures! Some Finnish winter wonderland for you to admire. Lol.

Repping my fave place in the USA! P.S. Love being dark








No comments: